Monday, March 21, 2011

Blog Developments and Student Experiences

The last couple of weeks have been quite busy, hence the lack of blog posts on here.
Have started my Masters and that's been pretty full-on. Have just completed three weeks' worth of readings and two assignments! Am now up-to-date but need to make sure that I comment on the readings online.
It's a really interesting learning environment and one that is quite different from the last time I studied extramurally. Fantastic people and everything is online - my favourite learning environment.
I've been busy helping the class set up their individual blogs. They came up with the Internet and Blogging Safety Guidelines as well as the information about blogs, why we blog and the important role they can play in our learning. I am incredibly impressed with their thinking. Fantastic 21st century learners.
They are beginning to add some of the fabulous gadgets to the blog but they also know the true purpose behind blogging. They are working on introducing themselves and beginning their discussions on blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment